This workshop will equip participants with the awareness and skills needed to
successfully facilitate on-line learning as a course instructor. Participants
will learn to:
* Identify challenges presented by on-line learning;
* Fashion teaching methods that address those challenges;
* Recognize advantages of on-line learning and its technologies;
* Implement teaching techniques that leverage those advantages; and
* Design an on-line course that incorporates these learnings using Bethany's
Moodle course management software.
Welcome to Moodle! This Moodle site (called a "course") provides some helpful hints for orienting you to Moodle as you begin to use Moodle for instruction. It is a cross between a road map, a survival guide, and Cliff Notes for Moodling around with Bethany's courses--enjoy!